R-LABS is Canada’s PropTech Venture Lab, building and growing great companies that solve major problems in the housing and commercial property markets. R-LABS is founded by George Carras, (the Founder of RealNet Canada) and is supported by global institutional and private investors and the leading stakeholders in the commercial real estate and residential development industries in Canada. R-LABS is the PropTech community partner for REALPAC and are working together to help the Canadian Real Estate Industry better manage the coming challenges and opportunities of emerging technologies.
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting professional with proven success in building and growing a community with both online and physical activities to expand the R-LABS Innovation Community – a community of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors, technologists and business leaders that are inventing the future of housing and commercial real estate.
You are an excellent communicator and thrive at being a network builder both inside and outside your organization. While you are very good at getting results, you constantly build new capabilities for yourself and your team to improve and you align to the values of integrity, collaboration, innovation and gratitude
- Community Platform and Community Expansion
- Finalize the R-LABS Innovation Community Program including activities, technology platform and budget
- Develop a governance structure for the Community’s Councils and Forums
- Create exceptional member experiences, tracking and monitoring results and delivering continuous improvement to support the company’s goal of engaged members (both online and in person)
- Work with website and technology platform partners to deliver CRM and database integration, content creation and cadence plans for the team
- Expand and enhance the R-LABS member experience via social media and the R-LABS community portal
- Assist the expansion of the R-LABS Corporate Membership program
- Expand the R-LABS Community Partnerships and maintain ongoing relationships and deliverables with R-LABS Community Partners (including REALPAC)
- Assist in the design and delivery of a growing set of innovation programs for the R-LABS Innovation Community including the areas of personal growth, technology, venture and business
- Proactively seek feedback from Community Members, REALPAC Members and Advisory Committee Members to continuously improve the Community Program and the member experience.
- Produce weekly progress reports and work closely with other R-LABS team members to set plans for continuous community growth and improvement.
Venture Company Expansion
- Leverage the R-LABS innovation community for the ideation and assessment stages of the company’s venture process
- Provide consultation for Venture branding and website development