Nazmin Gupta, ICD.D is a senior commercial real estate executive with over 30 years of experience in the institutional commercial real estate industry. She brings deep expertise in the Canadian market and the needs of investors concerning real estate opportunities, both domestically and globally. Nazmin joins R-LABS as an Executive in Residence, where she will draw upon her expertise to support the venture and investment teams at the Lab.
Nazmin has spent most of her career in leadership positions at global institutional commercial real estate asset managers including BentallGreenOak, TD Greystone Asset Management, and Morguard Investments Ltd. Her expertise includes growth strategy development and execution, institutional real asset management, fund structure and management, sales/capital raising, marketing and strategic communications, and new product generation. Throughout her career, Nazmin has been a results-oriented leader, a passionate mentor, and a driver of innovation at the organizations in which she has served.
Nazmin is committed to lifelong learning and has completed executive education programs at Harvard Business School and Columbia Business School in corporate finance, strategy, process improvement, negotiation, and marketing. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation (MPAC) and on the Board of Governors of Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU).
Certifications & Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management, Wharton School of Business
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, University of Pennsylvania
- GCB.D designated and certified with Competent Boards (pending)
- ICD.D designated and certified with the Institute of Corporate Directors
- Exempt Market Products Certified with Investment Funds Institute of Canada
- Uniform CPA Certified with the Delaware State Board of Accountancy